Wollongong Emergency Family Housing is dedicated to helping the families and children of the Illawarra find and maintain rental housing. Donations allow us to further enhance the lives of clients both now and in the future.
We are a charitable organisation and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
You can make a donation using the following methods:
Cheques should be made out to:
Wollongong Emergency Family Housing and delivered or sent to our head office at 75 – 79 Keira St Wollongong NSW 2500.
EFT / Bank Transfer
Direct deposit should be made out to:
Wollongong Emergency Family Housing BSB 633-000
Account Number 142496728
You will need provide the date of deposit and reference of your deposit along with your name for us to find your payment.
Please advise via email to email@example.com
Just click the “donate with Paypal button in the top right hand corner and follow the steps. Your receipt will be issued by Paypal
How your donation helps
Wollongong Emergency Family Housing all donations go directly to assist clients in need. Some examples of how your donations help
- $20 Woolworths Voucher for food
- $25 Cleaning Packages for new clients
- $30 Petrol Voucher to assist clients to drive to inspections
- $40 Two man tent
- $42 Birth Certificate
- $63 A monthly train pass to assist someone looking for housing
- $70 Can provide a hot nutritious breakfast for approx 80 people a week (breakfast includes eggs, sausage, porridge, toast, fruit, juice, coffee and tea)
- $80 A Homeless Street Swag
- $85 For a storage bin for Homeless to store their belongings