It is that time of year again when many of you will start to wind down for some much-needed R&R and a chance to spend time with family and friends to enjoy the festive season. Before you do, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients and community and the biggest Thanks to WEFH staff and volunteers for your continued support throughout 2020 and remind you of some of the highlights in year like no other:
– Stayed front line and face to face service delivery throughout a global pandemic!
– Distributed 220 Christmas Hampers and over $3,500 entertainment, food and travel vouchers
– Over 11000 breakfasts
– 14,000 nights of crisis accommodation provided in 2020
– 11 Together Home participants transitioned from rough sleeping to successfully housed with ongoing support
– Over 3000 food hampers through 2020 – all from community donations
– Over 2000 drop in clients to our homeless hub
– Opening of our first 8 room shared house for ladies over 25
– 22 families (60 children) supported with Transitional housing in our community houses
– Launch of our Wollongong Homeless Hub mobile App.