Wollongong Emergency Family Housing is a registered not-for-profit charity with Deductible Gift Recipient Status. We are dedicated to helping the families and children of the Illawarra find and maintain rental housing. Donations allow Wollongong Emergency Family Housing to further enhance the lives of clients both now and in the future. We are a charitable organisation and receipts can be provided for all donations over $2.
You can make a donation using the following methods:
- Direct deposit
- Cheque or money order
To make a donation, simply complete your details in either the online or printed WEFH Donation Form or click on the button to the right. You can also contact us to make donations.
How your donation helps
Wollongong Emergency Family Housing all donations go directly to assist clients in need. Some examples of how your donations help
- $20 Woolworths Voucher for food
- $25 Cleaning Packages for new clients
- $30 Petrol Voucher to assist clients to drive to inspections
- $40 Two man tent
- $42 Birth Certificate
- $63 A monthly train pass to assist someone looking for housing
- $70 Can provide a hot nutritious breakfast for approx 80 people a week (breakfast includes eggs, sausage, porridge, toast, fruit, juice, coffee and tea)
- $80 A Homeless Street Swag
- $85 For a storage bin for Homeless to store their belongings
Cheques should be made to Wollongong Emergency Family Housing and delivered to our head office at 1/1 Young St Wollongong NSW 2500.
EFT / Bank Transfer
Direct deposit can be made, to Wollongong Emergency Family Housing BSB 633-000 Account Number 142496728 you will need provide the date of deposit and reference your deposit with your name for us to find your payment.
Enter your contact details below and
one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible: