We would like to thank the kind donors who over the past 2 days have assisted us by providing individually wrapped toilet paper rolls for homeless clients and essentials to keep themselves and others as safe as possible in this time of uncertainty. We have currently had to ration the food and items we would normally be able to provide and prioritising those sleeping rough and in crisis accommodation. We normally operate on a 60-80 % food and financial donation basis to deliver the vital community service, however due to current circumstances we have only received approx. 5% of regular donations.
So a very BIG THANK YOU to the lovely families that have thought about our most vulnerable community members at this difficult time.
• Current service changes to protect staff, tenants and community have been implemented.
• Please ring prior to dropping donations so we can be aware you are coming.
• Home visits have been suspended and clients re being contacted via phone support for the immediate future.
• Drop in service is only seeing clients 1 at a time to follow the social distancing guidelines.
• If in doubt of whether we can help you please call ahead and we will advise.
• We are working closely with department of health and housing to provide a safe and healthy environment for all.
Please see the following health links for information on how you can help stop the spread of Corona virus.
Thank you for your support at this time General Manager Mandy Booker and WEFH Team.